Cara A. Fialkoff
Cara A. Fialkoff is Counsel with Santomassimo Davis LLP in Parsippany, New Jersey and concentrates her practice in complex commercial litigation and assisting businesses with a wide range of legal issues. Cara’s Outside General Counsel™ practice covers employment counseling, corporate investigations, advising company executives, and corporate transactions. Cara is committed to resolving her client’s disputes in a timely and cost-effective manner. She has experience in both state and federal courts, as well as American Arbitration Association arbitration, mediation, and trials. Cara has litigated actions involving breach of contract, automobile financing, construction, employment agreements, and partnership disputes.
Cara earned her Juris Doctorate from Duquesne University School of Law. While in law school she interned in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas for the Honorable Kathleen R. Mulligan and the Honorable Thomas E. Flaherty. She was also the Executive Content Editor of the Duquesne Environmental Health Law Journal, writer for The Juris Magazine, and Public Interest Law Fellowship Recipient. Cara graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania where she was a member of the Women’s Golf Team.
Cara is active in her community as a member of Duquesne University’s Young Alumni Council and Muhlenberg College’s Alumni Board. She also serves as an advisor for the Phi Kappa Chapter of Phi Mu at Muhlenberg College and New Jersey Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Take Steps Executive Committee Member.
Cara named as a 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars© in the area of Business Litigation.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Juris Doctor, Duquesne University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Muhlenberg College
- New Jersey Women’s Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division – Law Practice Vice Chair
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- CLE Presenter, What Do You Meme? – Lawyering Tips and Legal Topics That Can Be Found in Legal Memes, NJICLE, February 2021
- CLE Presenter, Halloween Legalities – What Horror Movies Can Teach Lawyers, NJICLE, October 2020, October 2021
- Moderator, How to Have a Career You Love, American Bar Association, August 2021
- Presenter, Alumni Insights: Marijuana and The Workplace: What’s New for 2022, Duquesne University, January 2022