Corporate and Business Attorneys
Our team applies the strategic approach of the Outside General Counsel™ model to everything we do, especially our corporate and business attorneys. The day-to-day advice our attorneys provides is as valuable as the work we do on specific transactions, and all are geared towards finding business solutions to a business issue, minimizing risk and maximizing value.
Your Businesses Needs & Our OGC™ Solutions
- Providing strategic advice to the senior management team; attending team meetings
- Supporting the Human Resources leader, and providing strategic advice on all aspects of human resources, employee relations and labor relations issues
- Contract review, processing and negotiation with vendors, suppliers and customers, and managing corporate contracts departments
- Corporate governance: including acting as secretary of your board meetings, and preparing and maintaining minutes and resolutions
- Corporate and transactional counseling
- Dispute resolution
- Corporate reorganizations
- Commercial real estate transactions of all types, including acquiring and disposing of properties, and leasing office and industrial space
- Mergers, acquisitions and exit events
- Financing transactions (equity, debt, convertible debt, etc.)
- Pre-transaction due diligence and support
- Term sheet negotiations and deal structure guidance
- Joint ventures
- Strategic transactions
There are many advantages to hiring additional counsel, that’s why it’s important to focus on these considerations when making such an important decision.
Let our team of corporate and business attorneys at OGC Solutions provide you with the best and most trusted Outside General Counsel in the tri-state! We can be the bridge to growing your business.