Dimitrios J. Angelis is an accomplished business strategist who brings over two decades of experience as General Counsel from several multinational companies. The majority of Dimitrios’ career has been in the life sciences and technology, advising on a broad spectrum of matters, including drafting contracts, negotiations, cross-border transactions, mergers and acquisitions, securities law, patent strategy, litigation strategy, compliance, employment law, and real estate.
Dimitrios uses his business expertise to advise clients at every stage of their business development, including but not limited to, the start-up stage, raising private + public capital, fundraising shows, and managing investor relations. Having spent his career both on the legal side as General Counsel and on the business side as CEO of public companies allows him the scope of experience to better understand the value of sound legal advice and the interplay of good business judgment.
- New Jersey
- New York
- New York University School of Law – Juris Doctor
- California State University – Masters, Behavioral Science, International Negotiation
- Boston College – Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy and English
- Employment Law
- Global Patent Strategy
- Initial Public Offerings
- Life Sciences
- Litigation Strategy
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Outside General Counsel
- Real Estate
- Securities Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Board Member, Digirad Corp
- Board Member, The One Group
- Board Member, Ameri100 Inc.
- Board Member, STK Restaurants