Erin P. Drew
Erin P. Drew is an experienced commercial litigation attorney who has appeared in both federal and state courts. She has defended and prosecuted actions involving contract, breach of fiduciary duty, business torts, construction, Consumer Fraud Act, restrictive covenants, employment, and partnership disputes. Erin guides her clients through the entire litigation experience from the beginning of a dispute through its resolution, whether that resolution is achieved via a trial, arbitration, or settlement. She also counsels clients on employee terminations, wage and hour issues, employment contracts, employee handbooks and policies.
Prior to law school, Erin was a human resources supervisor in two manufacturing facilities. This frontline experience puts her in a unique position to understand the client’s perspective. She believes that training and prevention are the best ways to serve clients and welcomes the opportunity to counsel clients well before litigation becomes a reality.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor, The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Minors in Spanish and International Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Women’s Lawyers Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Atlantic Highlands Planning and Zoning Board