George T. Imperial
George T. Imperial is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney. He has amassed litigation experience spanning a range of practice areas, including construction, commercial, tort defense, personal injury, and matrimonial matters.
George is a Rule 1:40-12 Court Approved Mediator with experience in civil, general equity, and probate matters. He also counsels individual clients in all matters related to wills and estates.
George’s exemplary public service includes tenures as former Assistant Prosecutor and former Assistant Public Defender for the County of Essex, former Mayor of Caldwell, former legislative assistant to the late Senator Nicholas Fernicola, and former Municipal Court Judge in both Caldwell and Lincoln Park, New Jersey.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney, New Jersey Supreme Court
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Newark, Juris Doctor
- Seton Hall University, Bachelor of Science
Honors and Awards
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell*
- Man of the Year Award, Maria S.S. Della Lavina Society
- Distinguished Service Award, Essex County Prosecutor, Brendan T. Byrne
- Outstanding Young Men of America*
- Top Rated Lawyer in 2013 Corporate Counsel, The American Lawyer and National Law Journal*
Professional Associations and Memberships
Pro Bono Activities
International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans