Jessica M. Wilde
Jessica M. Wilde is a deeply experienced corporate and litigation lawyer counseling Outside General Counsel™ clients in a wide variety of matters impacting their day-to-day businesses. She is engaged in all aspects of litigation, including pre-trial counseling and trial preparation, discovery, legal research, and motion practice, in both state and federal courts, as well as arbitration and mediation.
Jessica manages and resolves ethics and regulatory compliance matters, including, but not limited to, creating and implementing compliance policies and procedures such as comprehensive record retention programs and risk assessments.
In addition to her litigation and compliance & corporate governance work, Jessica has extensive experience in contract drafting and negotiation. She also regularly represents and counsels clients with various intellectual property matters, including trademark filings and registration, as well as infringement litigation and enforcement.
Jessica has served as the Outside General Counsel™ to the former North Jersey affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Areas of Practice
- Outside General Counsel™
- Corporate Compliance and Ethics Counseling and Investigations
- Intellectual Property: Trademarks and Copyrights
- Human Resources, Personnel and Employment Counseling and Litigation
- Litigation, Trial and Appellate Matters
- Regulatory and Licensing Matters
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Michigan State University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Central Michigan University, B.A.A., Interpersonal and Public Communication; Honors: Secretary, Lambda Pi Eta, Nu Sigma Chapter (National Honor Society in Communication)