Life Science Attorneys
Life Sciences is one of the most highly regulated industries, as companies in this space must navigate the complexities of complex federal, state, local and international laws and regulations.
Our Life Sciences practice is focused on providing legal and compliance representation to pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. We work with companies of all sizes, from startups to large, publicly traded companies and have significant experience representing U.S. subsidiaries of foreign companies.
Our attorneys have significant in-house experience and have built compliance programs, and helped lead the commercialization of new products introduced into market. We collaborate with individuals at all levels of our clients’ organizations.
Life Science Legal Team
Some examples of our experience include:
- Build compliance programs from inception
- Review of promotional materials and sitting on Promotional Review Committees
- Review of educational and research grants
- Training – creating training modules, delivering training, designing a training program
- Conducting Investigations
- Audits – Risk Assessments
- Develop and draft Policies, SOPs, Manuals
- Open Payments (Sunshine Act) compliance
- Guidance on State Price Transparency Reporting
- Contractual review and negotiation of all manner of agreements
There are many advantages to hiring additional counsel, that’s why it’s important to focus on these considerations when making such an important decision.
Let our team of corporate and business attorneys at OGC Solutions provide you with the best and most trusted Outside General Counsel in the tri-state! We can be the bridge to growing your business.