Marc I. Snyderman is a Partner of the firm and brings significant experience as a General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, and Chief Operating Officer to assist companies with myriad legal and business issues. He specializes in government contracting, technology, engineering and software development, risk management, employment law, and strategic consulting as well as general corporate matters. Marc has served as the Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel for Universal Technical Resource Services, Inc. (UTRS)., a mid-tier international technology firm specializing in services to the U.S. Government, where he shepherded significant growth and infrastructure development while mitigating risk across a diverse business model. Prior to joining UTRS, Marc was Director of Legal Administration for Insight Communications where he was involved in the IPO, multiple bond deals as well as large-scale acquisitions, and litigation management.
Areas of Practice
- Outside General Counsel™
- Government Contracting
- Corporate Compliance and Ethics Counseling and Investigations
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- Intellectual Property: Trademarks and Copyrights
- Human Resources, Personnel and Employment Counseling and Litigation
- Litigation, Trial and Appellate Matters
- Regulatory and Licensing Matters
- Records Retention, Information Management & Electronic Discovery
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden, Juris Doctor
- University of Notre Dame – Mendoza School, Executive Certificate| Business
- Dickinson College, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Policy and Management Studies
- National Defense Industrial Association Panelist on Sequestration Effects
- National Contract Management Association Lecture
Pro Bono Activities
- Corporate Secretary for Picatinny Enhancement Coalition, Inc.
- Corporate Secretary for WBAT for Aviation Safety, Inc.
- Supporter and organizer for Mission Continues
- General Counsel UTRS, Inc. (August 2002 to present)
- Board of Advisors, Hangtime Media (January 2016 to present)