Mark is a seasoned business bankruptcy lawyer with more than two decades of insolvency and reorganization experience. He is skilled at offering timely guidance to individuals and companies experiencing distress, as well as other complex financial situations. He works proactively to identify client needs and set pathways towards solutions that incorporate cost-effective strategies specifically to achieve favorable client results.
Mark has extensive experience in restructuring, bankruptcy, and related commercial litigation, and throughout his career has been an effective advocate for individual and corporate debtors, trustees, creditors’ committees, landlords, equipment financing companies, and other parties, in commercial litigation, bankruptcy proceedings, and creditors’ rights. His reorganization and restructuring experience include workouts both in and outside of court, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and other state court insolvency proceedings. He is experienced in all aspects of Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy matters and currently serves as a Subchapter V bankruptcy trustee in the Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey.
Additionally, Mark has served as a court-appointed arbitrator, rent receiver, and condemnation commissioner in several matters before the Superior Court of New Jersey.
He is a past speaker at, and contributor to, the Annual Honorable William H. Gindin Bankruptcy Bench-Bar Conference.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Emory University School of Law (J.D., 1998)
- Boston College (B.A., cum laude, 1995)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey
- Member, Turnaround Management Association
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth-NJ
- Board member and volunteer coach, Mendham Basketball
- Past Member, Lawyers’ Advisory Committee for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for District of New Jersey.
- Past Member, The Montclair Kimberley Academy Alumni Council.