Petroleum Marketing Practices Act
OGC Solutions, with its subject matter expertise in the areas of environmental, commercial real estate, franchise, trademark, corporate, insurance, and employment law, is uniquely qualified to assist clients in the petroleum marketing industry with all of its legal needs under the federal Petroleum Marketing Practices Act (PMPA) and equivalent state statutes, and all related business needs.
We provide strategic guidance to clients along the entire petroleum distribution stream, from distributors and dealers to convenience stores, with clients ranging from startups to national and global franchisors.
Our team serves as a valued business partner, taking a collaborative approach using our practice area specialists to provide clients with comprehensive legal counsel on all petroleum industry business and legal issues, including the following:
- Compliance with PMPA and equivalent state statutes
- Corporate and business law matters, including formation, contracts, mergers, and acquisitions
- Litigation, including franchise disputes
- Environmental matters
- Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration
- Real estate, including purchasing, leasing, financing, and zoning
- Investigations – governmental and internal
- Employment law matters
- Insurance coverage matters
- Intellectual property protection and marketing/branding/rebranding matters
Petroleum Marketing Attorneys
The rewards for having outside counsel on your petroleum marketing team have countless benefits to you and your business with every aspect of the industry under regulation.
Contact us to discuss how an Outside General Counsel™ solution would create a virtual legal department for your company.