Rhonda is a seasoned life sciences industry executive who has held leadership roles with a variety of start-up, small to midsized public and private biotech and pharmaceutical companies. Those companies made Rhonda proficient in synthesizing information, exercising sound judgment, making decisions, and rendering advice in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities. Her extensive experience with both the branded & generic life science industry has helped her to provide successful strategic legal, regulatory and compliance advice to management and other stakeholders.
As an experienced in-house attorney, Rhonda understands her client’s business needs, which enables her to provide an efficient practical business approach when providing risk assessments and other strategic legal and business advice. Rhonda is a collaborative business partner who works with the stakeholders to find practical solutions that further the organization’s strategic objective.
Ability to synthesize information, exercise sound judgment, make decisions, and render advice in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3 rd Circuit
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Bachelor of Science (Biology)
- The Delaware Law School, Juris Doctor
- Seton Hall University School of Law – Healthcare Compliance Certification
- Harvard Business School Certificate Program – “Negotiating and Competitive Decision Making”
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Trustee – The Turtle Back Zoo
- Trustee – Grover Cleveland Birthplace Historic Site
Areas of Practice
- General Counsel
- Life Sciences
- Product Launch
- Commercial Transactions
- Business Development/Due Diligence
- Clinical Operations
- Regulatory Compliance
- Compliance Programs
- Corporate Governance
- Business Formation