Steven C. DePalma
Steven C. DePalma concentrates his practice in corporate counseling and advice, as well as in commercial, corporate, complex and multi-party litigation with an emphasis in; banking, commercial lending, secured transactions, foreclosures, business torts, trade secrets, corporate/business disputes, commercial real estate matters, construction, liens, and commercial/consumer debt collection. Mr. DePalma’s practice also focuses upon insurance defense of medical provider’s claims for reimbursement relating to workers’ compensation claims.
In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. DePalma routinely advises clients in issues involving corporate formation, licensing, corporate governance, and legal compliance.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Seton Hall University, Bachelor of Science, Finance, magna cum laude